Thursday, March 26, 2015

SPRING!

I love spring! Today it was 74 and so beautiful. You can't help but walk around and hear the birds chirping and flowers blooming. Well, ok- the birds wake me up way too early and the flowers are making me sneeze like crazy. LOL. That is true, however, I do appreciate God's creation on beautiful days like this.

My verse for this blog is Song of Solomon 2:12  "Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land."

I truly love God's splendor in spring and the renewing of the earth after its winter slumber. The following is some of that I was able to capture.

Here is a picture of a dove that was on my deck railing. My late Grandpa always loved doves and seeing them always reminds me of sitting on his back porch with him!











Now- here is a picture of some peas I planted a couple of weeks ago. They are already sprouted in a big mound! Not the best picture but still very cool.  I also planted some cucumbers and zucchini. They have not yet made their appearance above ground yet but I am hopeful that they will soon and I can roast me up some good veggies on my grill in a couple months!












I have taken better pictures of Mount Hood- but here is a black and white one from today! It is so beautiful to see.











Again- sorry for the bad pictures. I do hope you are enjoying your spring though! Remember who created it all!

Blessings,
Robbyn























No comments:

Post a Comment